Ready to train with the Dogs?
The Las Vegas Desert Dogs will be holding box lacrosse camps in November and December for boys & girls ages 6-17.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
$179 per camper, per camp
Location: Las Vegas Sportspark
(1400 N Rampart Blvd)
Youth players from all skill levels will have the opportunity to learn the game from Desert Dogs players.
Tuesday, December 20 // 9 AM - 12 Noon
Wednesday, December 21 // 9 AM - 12 Noon
All fields required
In consideration for being permitted to participate in a Las Vegas Desert Dogs lacrosse clinic event at or around Las Vegas Sportspark (located at 1400 N Rampart Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada 89128) on or about July 26, 2022 (the “Event”), I agree to all of the following:
1. In connection with the Event and my participation therein, I assume full risk and responsibility for any death, disability, illness (including, without limitation, COVID-19, any variation thereof, and any other pathogen), or bodily injury that I may suffer or contract, or damage to property that may be caused, arising from any cause whatsoever, or any death, disability, illness, or bodily injury or property damage to another person arising from my participation in the Event.
2. I forever discharge and release Las Vegas Lacrosse, LLC, the National Lacrosse League and its teams and their players, Las Vegas Sportspark, and all of their respective owners, affiliated entities, agencies, and companies, and subsidiaries, and all of their respective members, managers, principals, shareholders, partners, board members, commissioners, directors, officers, contractors, consultants, employees, landlords, tenants, licensees, licensors, sponsors, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns (all of the foregoing entities and individuals, collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, losses, or damages directly or indirectly arising from any such death, disability, illness (including, without limitation, COVID-19, any variation thereof, and any other pathogen), or bodily injury or property damage, and any claim or legal action of any nature, known, or unknown, in law or in equity, which I or my heirs, or legal representatives shall or have made in that regard.
3. Without limitation to the foregoing, I expressly acknowledge an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather and that no precautions can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. While people of all ages and health conditions have been adversely affected by COVID-19, certain categories of people have been identified by public health authorities as having greater risk based on age and underlying medical conditions. I VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISK AND DANGER of personal injury (including death), sickness (including illness and other risks of exposure to COVID-19, or any other communicable disease or illness, or a bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), lost, stolen, damaged or confiscated property, and all other hazards arising from, or related in any way to, the Event, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the Event, however caused and whether by negligence or otherwise. I further hereby release (and covenant not to sue) each of the Released Parties with respect to any and all claims that the I may have (or hereafter accrue) against any of the Released Parties and that relate in any way to (i) exposure to COVID-19; (ii) entry into, or presence within or around, the Event (including all risks related thereto) or compliance with any protocols or safety requirements applicable to the Event; or (iii) any interaction between me and any personnel of any of the Released Parties present at the Event, in each case whether caused by any action, inaction or negligence of any Released Party or otherwise.
4. I release and transfer forever without reservation and without compensation or consideration (i) all rights in and to my participation in the Event and the reproduction or other transcriptions of the Event by video, film, or any other methods, and (ii) the use of my name, picture, portrait, likeness, or identification in all media and modes of advertising or promotions of or by the Released Parties and their respective designees, for or in connection with the Event, the LasVegas Desert Dogs, and for any other purpose.
5. I confirm that I am fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (with a vaccine series approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention). I agree to be contacted by and receive communications from the Released Parties and their respective designees via the contact information provided below (including, without limitation, via the e-mail address provided below).
6. I agree that this Consent and Release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the State of Nevada, and further agree that if any portion hereof is held invalid, the balance shall nonetheless continue in full legal force and effect.